Monday, 19 January 2015

OOTD // Library attire

Over this past week i have had huge amounts of work plus one exam. Revising isn't my forte but i had to attend the library at least once to prove I'm willing to learn. *didn't learn anything, probably failed my exam but we will see*

#OOTD 15/01/15

Excuse the messy background. 
Jacket - ASOS £30
Polo T - ASOS £25
Jeans - Primark - £13
Shoes - Adidas - £62
Watch - Michael Kors - £145
Bag - Mulberry - £400

Black is a colour that continues throughout my wardrobe. It goes with everything. All these items have been bought at different times of the year. Some of the products may not be available anymore. 

The Mulberry East West Messenger bag i bought in 2012. If your considering making a purchase i definitely recommend it. The calf leather ages so well and the bag still looks brand new. It does come with a messenger strap which i took out and i held it as a clutch/document holder. *Straps get on my nerves sometimes* 

T  H A N K Y O U     F O R     R E A D I N G 



Post a Comment